v8 fixes so far
More from this Author
Apr 17, 2013Artist news
Mar 26, 2013Minor layout changes
Feb 18, 2013Artists news
Jan 10, 2013Attention Sims website owners!
Dec 31, 2012Happy New Year!
News by Thomas|TSR added Apr 05, 2012, read 8090 times
We've been busy fixing bugs and making changes based on user feedback.
Things we have fixed:
- To avoid confusion, clicking the image in browse view no longer opens the quickview for non-subscribers, it takes you straight to the download page instead.
- Activate free subscriber days is now accessible from the account page in the bottomright box (granted that you have any that is).
- When you sign up for a new account and click the activate link you end up on our new welcome page that will help you get started using TSR (http://www.thesimsresource.com/welcome/).
- Direct links to view an artists downloads is now added to the minisite index pages, instead of only being accessible from the artist menu.
- Reported search problems on the download pages have been fixed.
- Fixed so that you could actually download the free "Today only" creation as a non-subscriber.
- Fixed screenshot and story submissions.
- And of course lots of other bugs you probably never knew about :)
Things we are working on:
- Adding direct download links to the browse page for subscribers (they will appear when you hover the image).
- And lots more.
Consider v8 a foundation for a new, improved and more modern TSR. We will continue to tweak the site for the best possible user experience. Since the launch of v8 we have seen signups increase a lot and the subscription rate is improving as well. Overall we are very pleased with the new site so far and with time we hope all of you will be as well. Not everyone likes change, but sometimes it's inevitable. Enjoy your weekend!