- How do I edit the slots of an object?
Open your object in TSR Workshop 2.0 and change to the Slots tab.
Delete a slot
Rightclick on the slot and choose Delete.
Add a slot
Rightclick on an existing slot and choose Duplicate.
Edit a slot
Select the slot in the list and click on the tiny button.
This will bring up the ContainerSlotEditor.
1. You absolutely need to enter a new name for a slot you want to change. It must be unique within this object. Most important is that the Name hash is different than before.
2. Bone hash always needs to be 0x00000000 for a slot you edit.
3. Placement flags: What can be placed on this slot? How does the slot behave? Those attributes you set here.
4. Rotation and scale matrix. Use the yellow arrows in the 3D preview by rightclicking it to rotate the slot.
5. Slot position: X[right/left] Y[up/down] Z[fore/back]
6. Commit your changes with OK.
Credits: Angela and Inge Jones