This is the finale! I hope you enjoyed the whole serial. Thanks to everyone who read my story, and to all artist for the cc I'm using in my game.
- Sure, honey, but we have to think about our jobs. We were out for so long.
- Well, you can get back, but I'm not sure I can. For now.
- Why? Is there anything I need to know?
- I don't know yet honey, we'll see. - she winked to him and entered their house. - Where were you all day? I was calling you on your cell, I wanted to ask you at lunch.
- Oh, honey, I know, but I was out, just walking ... and thinking... and sorting out my emotions, cuz they are pretty messed up right now.
- What are you trying to tell me?
- Rafael, we're going to have a baby, I found out today. I was at my doctor's. He confirmed.
- We are going to be parents? That's wonderful!!! - You made me the luckiest man on the planet, my love. I couldn't be happier now that I'm going to be a father.
- I know, I'm so excited too. Although I'm bit worried, cuz the doctor said I should be watching out on the food and I should take a lot of rest.
- I'm going to take care of it.
- I'm scared.
- Don't be, honey, I'm here, with you. - I want to know its gender.
- No Rafael, don't insist. I don't care about the gender as long as the baby is healthy.
- I know, but we have to prepare its room and many clothes.
- We'll take care of everything right after the birth.
- Yeah, you're right. There's no need to hurry. Well, I guess you're tired now. Lets sleep now.
- Yes, I am. We'll talk more in the morning. Good night baby.
- Good night. Two or three months later, Tatiana's baby bump started to showing.
She was feeling nausea all the time, and she was taking care of her health all the time.
- Julia, I'm sorry, I can't go out. I have some complications with my pregnancy, I hope it's not serious, but I have to be sure.
- Oh, I understand dear. I'll pick up my wedding gown and I'll come at your place. You have to see it.
- Yes, I'm looking forward to. Bye The time was passing by, and Tatiana was growing more and more. One day, she went out to pick up the newspaper, because she was bored. And she got a big surprise.
- Rodrigo, what are you doing here?
- I'm sorry for bothering you, I had to come over and see you. And you are so...
- So pregnant!
- Yes, I'm due next month. So, is there a special reason for this ... um... visit?
- Yes. I came here to apologize. For everything I've done to you. - Listen, there's no need to apologize. I don't care anymore. I don't feel nothing. We built a strong relationship with Rafael, we love and respect each other, and soon, we're going to have a baby. I moved on with my live, you should do it too.
- I saw the moment when he proposed you, and I couldn't get that out of my head. I felt ... jealous. Since that moment, my marriage broke down. Me and Maria fought all the time, and ... she finally left me. She took everything of me. I rented a small apartment for living, but I'm leaving this city tomorrow. And I couldn't leave without an apology to you. - Well.. I can't say I'm sorry, but I'm not happy because of your divorce. But I always knew that you can't build happiness upon someone's misery.
- You're right. I know that now.
- Aaaand... um... where is she now?
- I don't have any idea where she could be. But I found out that she has a new man in her life. She was cheating me all the time and I was that stupid not to notice.
- I don't know what to say... - I'm going now. I have to pack some thing ..
- Well, this is goodbye.
- Yes. Goodbye Tatiana, I hope you'll be very happy in the future.
- Thank you. Goodbye. Julia and Umberto got married in beautiful ceremony. - Congratulations honey, your party is great!
- Thanks dear. But I can't wait to end because I'm very tired. You know, I have some news too. I'm pregnant!!! Two months already!
- OMG!!! I'm so thrilled!!! Our children will grow up together! This is awesome.
- Yeah, I know. Umberto doesn't know yet. I want to surprise him.
- I'm sure he'll be soooo excited. Just like Rafael is.
- And how do you feel today?
- I don't know. As usual.
- Good. Now lets go and have some wedding cake. - Remember our wedding, gorgeous?
- Oh, Rafael, I do. And our first dance. It was magical.
- We can feel again that feeling. Let's dance.
- But look at me. I'm so huge, I can barely move.
- Don't be silly, you're stunning.
- Hah! You got me. Okay, I want to dance with my lovely husband. - This was a long day Tatiana, and you were on feet all the time. Go to bed honey. I'll watch this movie and I'll join you later.
- I'm not tired.
- No, no, you have to sleep. Go now.
- Fine, daddy! I'm going to put on my PJ's and go to sleep.
Good night. "OMG! My water broke. It's happening! Oh, it hurts so bad."
- RAFAEEEEEEEL! Come over, quick! - Honey, what's going on! - Rafael rushed in the room.
- I'm giving a birth, that's what's going on!!! Take to the hospital. Call Dr. Hanson. Move, move!
- I'm going, I'm going. Just stay calm.
- Hurry!!! Tatiana gave birth to a beautiful, healthy little girl. They gave her the name Natalia. Just like Tatiana's mother. She was enjoying every single minute of her parenthood. - I gave her the bottle, honey. She's sleepy. I'll put her in her crib.
- Oh, dear, I'm so tired, but I will do that. Give her to me.
- Sure, she wants her mommy. - Mommy loves you, Natalia. Sleep well. You're my lovely little princess. The love of my life.
Natalia started crying. She had a stomachache, usual for newborns.
- You can't sleep dear? Come to mama, I'll hold you. - Hey, my girls! She can't sleep, right?
- I think her belly hurts. I told the Nanny to boil some tea for her.
- We're going to have some sleeping problems with this little one, right?
- Oh, honey, they're sweet problems.
- I know. We are family now, we have to support each other.
And Tatiana and Rafael stayed together forever, raising their daughter in beautiful young lady! Their life was like a lovely fairytale.
Two - faced (Finale)
Aug 13, 2010 by JeciMK
Moderator actions: Unpublish
Report this Story:
If you find a problem with this story or wish to report inappropriate content, click here